guerrilla marketing.

Monday 9 May 2011

Proposal - Us As One

For this project, I propose to guerrilla market my own graphic design collective company. It's called Us As One and it's based on the idea behind collaborative design. Since this is a live company and a company that represents me as a designer, I think it would be an apporpriate subjet to choose for this stage of the project.

We currently have a Facebook running and a Tumblr blog. There are many ways to advertise yourself online, but to really expand the company in a creative way, guerrilla marketing is a great way to do so.

I plan to create a number of small, cheap ways to advertise and create hype over the upcoming project that is Us As One, for example:

  • Using parcel tags, with text based designs to create hype by tying them on trees, lampposts, benches etc.
  • Creating simple wheatpaste environmentally friendly stickers, advertising Us As One
  • Card USB sticks as business cards and leaving them in the appropriate places
I also want to make sure that any of the methods I use will be enviornmentally friendly, meaning less legal issues and it will create a better vibe for the company since it shows awareness of social and environmental issues that are going on at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment