guerrilla marketing.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Parcel Tags



As an idea for my guerrilla advertising campaign, I've had an idea to use parcel tags as a means of advertising my design collective Us As One. By printing onto the parcel tags, and leaving them in certain areas of the city, by tying them to benches, trees etc, it would be a cute and creative way to get noticed.


I've developed a number of different logo ideas, that feature similar traits. I want to have a 3D sort of effect to the logo, but I wasn't sure which font would stand out as a good logo for the parcel tag. I think my preference at the moment is towards Phosphorus Trichloride which is a serif font that I found online, although I do find Didot Italic appealing as well.

The only problem with doing clean designs such as these for the logo, it could mean a lack of quality when combined with a rougher type of printing method. I'm beginning research into clean printing methods that would work well for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment